Thursday, October 28, 2004

Appointment Time

Today I finally got time for a psychologist. I really don't know what to think about it. Its something that everybody around me has really been pressing me to do. I feel that with some of my friends whole existence of friendship has been threatened if I wont go. I have tried to avoid those people so that I wouldn't have to tell them that I haven't yet had appointment... I hope to get back those friends but I'm afraid that some of them might be lost already.

There's not always going to back to old times when something is broken. I feel really hurted by the fact that instead of empathy many friends just gave me two options - end of friendship or professional help. Maybe I have nothing wrong in my head but the world just is more cruel place than I would like to think...